2016 was a great year for me to read books. It started when I created an account on goodreads.com to keep track of the books that I’ve read in the past, mainly the ones I could remember reading.
I set a goal of reading 52 books this year and as of today, I passed that goal with 55 books.
Here are my top five favorite books from 2016:
- Steiner, Christopher. Automate This
- Shetterly, Margot Lee. Hidden Figures
- O’Neil, Cathy. Weapons of Math Destruction
- Hodges, Andrew. Alan Turing: The Enigma
- Poundstone, William. Fortune’s Formula: The Untold Story of the Scientific Betting System That Beat the Casinos and Wall Street
The majority of books I read are non-fiction, so I usually won’t have anything that is a best seller on my list.